Centergy Group was incorporated in January 2000, founded on the culmination of the “Centergy Group” Concept, which merges principles of Economic, Financial, Leadership, and Project Management Methodologies with a whole lot of lessons learned – combined with the dedication to our governing guiding principles.
Through the combining of diverse experiences across multiple industries, leveraging cutting edge technologies, and applying our principles in non-traditional applications, Centergy Group has proven the effectiveness of a dedicated, cross-industry application of true leadership principles.
Building upon the facilitation of communications, motivation, efficiency, and negotiations combined with the structured application of the Centergy Group Process, Centergy Group offers the opportunity to optimize the delivery of projects, products, and services while embracing and accentuating our clients’ organizational strategic vision.
Centergy Group is the foundational vision that is “Putting It All Together.” To understand the Concept, first, we must review the makeup of its parts…
It combines SYNERGY:
• The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects;
• The Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect.
It combines CENTER:
• A point around which something rotates or revolves;
• A person or thing that is the chief object of attention, interest, activity, or emotion;
• To have a central theme or concern; be focused.
It combines FOCUS:
• The state of maximum distinctness or clarity;
• A condition in which something can be clearly apprehended or perceived;
• To direct toward a particular point or purpose.
It combines EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION:
• The effective exchange of thoughts, messages, or information;
• The art and technique of using words effectively to impart information or ideas.
Now, we apply Centergy Group to you and your organization – whether it is the delivery of global real estate and/or complex technology design and implementation projects that carry great risks and rewards, the evolution of your Organizational Structure that requires inter-dependency and efficiency to prevail, the application of the structured approach of business development, or executive leadership development – to implement order and control mixed with inspiration and vision in support of our clients’ strategic vision,